Ready to apply for Canada Student Visa aka Canada Study Permit but don’t know the process? Not to worry! We are here to help you out. But before that, are you sure you are eligible to apply for the Canada Student Visa? Have you fulfilled all the necessary requirements to study in Canada? If not then, let me first tell you about study in Canada from nepal requirement first.
Eligibility & Requirements for Canada Student Visa Application
The first thing you need to do to study in Canada is to choose the best program in the best university for you. Remember that international students can only be enrolled in a Designated Learning Institute (DLI). So make sure you have chosen one of them.
The requirements vary depending on the course and the university you choose. So, find such a university, the requirements of which are easy for you to fulfill. Below, we have mentioned some common requirements you will need to meet to be admitted to a university. Check it out.
- College Certificates
- Transcripts with a required GPA score
- A scan of your valid passport
- GMAT or GRE score (required score varies between courses and universities)
- English Language Proficiency Test Scores (IELTS/TOEFL/PTE) (required score varies between courses and universities)
- Work Experience Proof in Relevant Fields (For Masters and Ph.D. programs)
- Evidence that you have enough funds to pay tuition fees and living expenses
- Recommendation letters (if required)
With all the documents we mentioned above you can apply for admission to a Canadian university or college and once your admission application is approved, the college will send you an acceptance letter which plays a major role in the Canada Student Visa application.
Steps to Apply For Canada Student Visa
Once you receive your acceptance letter you can apply for your Canada Student Visa online on the official website of Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC). Follow the following steps for your Canada Study Permit:
- Attach the acceptance letter on the application
- Attach financial proof from the bank
- Attach a scan of your passport
- Upload your passport size photographs
- The statement of purpose
- A police certificate to prove you have no criminal record
- A medical certificate that ensures you are healthy enough to travel
- Your college certificates and transcripts
- Pay the application fee of a credit card to pay your application fee (debit card is not accepted). The visa application fee of CA$ 160 with your credit card
Once your application is approved, you will be shortlisted for an interview with an immigration officer who you will have to convince that you will leave Canada after you complete your studies. Here you go. After passing the interview, you will receive your Canada Student Visa.
If you don’t know how to study in Canada from Nepal and are looking for a consultancy in Nepal for Canada then you must connect with Goreto Educational Consultancy. Goreto, who has been consulting Nepalese students for years, is the best consultancy of Nepal for Canada .