Mechanical engineering is even concerned with the study, design, and even show the development of automated, power-driven, or mechanized processes. This even includes tools, services, engines, and machines. Most courses in Higher Studies After Engineering are job-oriented courses that begin with basic foundational courses in mathematics and science along with the specialized course. Students must opt for the best courses after a mechanical engineering degree. It depends on the choice of students considering their interests and ability. After a degree in Mechanical engineering, one must opt for higher advanced courses.
Let us take a glimpse at the top M.Tech Courses After Mechanical Engineering:
- Tech in Mechanical Engineering: This is the first and foremost choice of many students who have done B.Tech in mechanical engineering. This two-year course strengthens the knowledge one has gained after mechanical engineering. This course provides in-depth knowledge of the theory of mechanicals and principles of energy. This course even includes practical knowledge that helps in developing skills mainly in designing devices. The skills gained by students will be useful to entering industries such as automotive, chemical, ISRO, and armed forces. This helps in getting securing posts such as a project manager, team lead or supervisor, etc.
- Tech in Robotics: This is yet another field that is gaining huge popularity in the robotics industry. With the help of Artificial intelligence, the engineering of future robots will be effective. The job opportunities offered by this help in improving the chances of securing good jobs with highly valued companies.
- Tech in Tool Designing: This is turning up to be hugely lucrative for aspirants who wish to travel down their career pathway. This two-year post-graduation course will even take you through the fixtures and jigs. This course will also train the student in designing press and cutting tools with the help of plastic moulds for dye casting. This course will even offer job options in industries such as steel, chemical, etc.
- Tech in applied electronics: This course will help in making students ready not only for the applied electronics market but even prepares them for different industries. The job opportunities for students of this profile are in companies such as Intel, Philips, and eSpark which are major recruiters for applied electronics students. They also work as consultants in various electronic companies.
- E. Courses: Mechatronics is yet another field that unites with the basics of mechanics and electronics. This even uses a computer system which helps in rendering the same. In this, a robot will follow rules and even use a system of machines that helps in completing the task. The job opportunities of this course are in companies that have the ability and even experience to work with a team of electronic manufacturing.
There are plenty of job vacancies which are offered by the courses in mechanical engineering. Students who have completed a Post Graduation Program are offered jobs with high salaries in wide expanded companies. The major subjects which are included in a Post Graduate Program in mechanical engineering are thermodynamics and heat transfer, the strength of the material, etc. Most mechanical engineering students get hired by the top recruited and reputed companies.