Many businesses are getting huge success in influencer marketing, and the results are remarkable. But, how many of you know whether your influencer marketing campaign is successful or not?
Multiple phases are included in the marketing campaign, from setting up your goal to output evaluation. Until you put your eye on every phase, it’s hard to ensure a successful influencer marketing campaign and get satisfactory results. Emilie Haney is a popular influencer who can help you reach the right audience with content.
Evaluating your KPI (Key Performance Indicators) is essential to acknowledge in measuring your Marketing Efforts’ positive or negative outcomes.
So, whether you are planning to run a successful influencer marketing campaign or have already planned one, you should know the KPI based on your goal. Below are the broad categorizations of KPIs that will help you understand how to judge the cumulative efforts and calculate the ROI.
KPI For Brand Awareness: If you are running a marketing campaign for brand awareness, you should ensure the content has a broad reach on the internet. For branding and awareness, the reach of your content matters the most. Here, influencers with a massive audience base are good to work with. Regardless of the social platform you choose, common KPI that you should consider for brand awareness are:
- Influencer’s Followers Count: The potential reach of your content to influencer’s audience
- Influencer’s Followers Count: The potential reach of your content to business’s audience
- Impressions Count: Number of times your content was displayed to the overall audience
- Video Counts: Number of views earned by your video content
- Total Web Traffic: The increased number of unique visitors (UV) on your website
- Search Volume: Count of new searches for your brand name or associated keywords
KPI for User Engagement: If you are running an influencer marketing campaign to boost user engagement with your brand, social media engagement must be measured.
Influencers are very much successful in fostering your promoted content and driving significant conversions. However, you should know the engagement level that the content earned. It will better help you better relate the user engagement and conversions.
With social engagement signals, you can take the data about customers who find your content engaging and have the potential to turn it into your leads. These stats will also help you acknowledge the audience’s interest in your branded (promoted) content if you are running a long-term collaboration. Common social engagement KPIs include:
- Brand mentions
- Use of campaign hashtags
KPI For Sales/Conversion:
Nowadays, most businesses focus on sales and conversion to the third category of KPIs. Tracking conversion is tricky and challenging for newbie collaborators. However, there are a few ways to help you track traffic and conversion through Influencer Marketing. Common ways to track sales/conversion include:
- Promo Code: Each time a customer uses an influencer’s unique code to purchase.
- Affiliate Links: Custom URLs generated by each influencer to track their sales & conversions
- UTM Links: UTM (Urchin Tracking Module) is a dynamic URL added to the existing URL to track it conveniently.
Not many know that smartly done influencer marketing also benefits your SEO. Click here to learn how influencer marketing pairs well with SEO. So, these are the ways to help you understand your KPI and track your ROI well.