Desktop applications give you more control over working with electronic documents. They not only help you erase multiple sheets, but also allow you to add items and edit content.
Foxit Reader is a popular free tool for reading Pdf files and e-books. In addition to viewing, the program offers several basic editing features. However, in order to remove pages from the PDF, you will need to install a paid version of the reader called PhantomPDF. It allows you to work with scans, erase and replace pages.
- Download the PDF document to work on.
- Select the Organize section at the top of the editor, and locate and click the Delete button on the toolbar.
- In the options box, specify the numbers you want to cut from the project, separated by commas.
- Confirm your actions by clicking OK.
- Save the changes with the floppy disk icon at the top left of the screen.
Be careful with the operation, as you cannot undo the deletion. This is an important drawback of the software. Also mention that, unlike its free counterpart, Phantom gives a tangible load on the processor
How to delete sheets from RDF through online services
Online editors do not give as much control over the parameters as PC applications, and in most cases impose restrictions. Nevertheless, this is a quite suitable alternative if you do not have time to install software or cannot delete a page from PDF on your computer.
SmallPDF can be used in several ways: online or as a desktop or mobile application. Let’s take a look at how to delete a sheet in Pdf using it.
- Go to the SmallPDF website.
- Click on “Explore All PDF Tools.”
- Find the “Remove Pages from PDF” option
- Drag and drop the file from your hard drive into the download window.
- Hover over the unwanted item and click the url icon in the upper right corner.
- Click “Apply Changes” and wait for the service to process the request.
- Save the result to your computer with the “Download” button. You can also send the RDF file to Google Drive or Dropbox.
The free version of the site imposes some restrictions: you can only process 2 files per day, users are shown ad units.
Another one of the popular online services where you can edit the content of your PDF documents! The functions of this online converter have everything you need from removing pages in PDF to converting your document into an editable WORD. To remove pages from PDF we need
- Go to 2pdf.com
- Find the menu item “Delete pages”.
- Select the file from the disk or drag and drop it
- Select the pages you want to delete
- Click delete pages and load the document
Now you know how to delete a page in a PDF file, and you can efficiently work with your personal or work documentation. Which of these methods is right for your task depends on the complexity of the project. If you want to process the document, insert additional sheets, overlay or remove protection from the PDF, use a computer program.
The optimal choice is the online tool 2pdf.com – it is easy to manage, offers a package of advanced features, and consumes almost no system resources. This makes it the best solution for both business solutions and private projects.