Grinding wheel can be termed to be an early cutting tool having abrasive cutting component. It is its benefits that make it quite suitable to be used in different industries these days. You can come across reputed Diamond Grinding Wheel manufacturer along with diverse classifications. Trying to select a specific type to suit a particular application will be based upon various factors. Hence, for end users, it can be a challenging task .Therefore, to select Diamond Grinding Wheel, you are to have a better understanding of the diverse grinding wheel classes and its advantages.
CNC diamond wheel
Based on bond type variations, CNC diamond wheel can be classified into the following:
- Resin Bond: It is popular for undertaking simple grinding operation in Resin Grinding Wheel. It also offers highly competitive material removal rate. Besides this, it also helps maintain minimal workpiece effect. It also has various applications such as grinding, both non-metallic and metallic materials.
- Ceramic Bond: It relates to ceramic bond to grind the CNC diamond wheel. Ceramic bond inclusion to manufacture diamond wheel for grinding helps the tool to be better equipped with high resistance and heat conductivity. Ceramic bond wheel type ensures diamond sintering at appropriate temperature. Moreover, the wheel comes with greater grinding efficiency. Besides this, its service life is much longer and higher when compared to traditional grinding wheel. The Resin Grinding Wheel manufacturer can provide you with multiple options.
- Metal Bond: Such grinding wheels do have structural composition involving powdered metals along with other compounds combined with diamonds. The wheel tends to have unique features of long tool life and high strength with lower redressal numbers. One specific challenge faced by this wheel is it has somewhat tricky dressing.
Diamond Grinding Wheel China production process
Based on the production process, diamond wheels do have certain classifications.
- Sintered diamond wheel: Such wheels can be found to have useful durable tool life. It also offers aggressive cut and faster feed rate. It is possible to dress these wheels to expose extra crystals to ensure aggressive cut. However, dressing is not needed always if side-to-side pattern is followed while grinding. This is to ensure the wheel having even wear.
- Brazing wheels: This wheel type offered by the Resin Grinding Wheel manufacturer is well known for its high precision grinding application. It comes with a manufacturing technique involving precise grinding of superior quality material and glass grinding. Brazing wheel type’s manufacturing model accommodates customization.
- Electroplated grinding wheels: This Resin Grinding Wheel China comprises of diamond abrasives within its structural makeup. It is this specific feature that makes it easy for use as it helps cut smoothly and quickly. This handy tool needs high precision. Browsing through portals like https://www.tslanbao.net/ can give you a better idea.
The brazing diamond wheel for CNC machine diameter and number can be customized easily to suit specific needs. Diamond cutting components generally undergo multi-layer brazing. Abrasive particles of diamond tend to maintain very high holding force along with long-service life. CNC diamond wheel for glass does make a better choice.