Karwa Chauth is one of the most amazing festivals in India. This important day marks a woman’s unconditional love for her husband. After a long day of fasting, she realizes her great devotion to her partner. A day dedicated exclusively to married couples is a major festival that lasts day and night.
On this day married women fast for their husband’s long life and health. Nowadays, unmarried women also celebrate Karwa Chauth for their boyfriends. Boyfriend also buys Karwa Chauth gifts for girlfriend to make her happy. Pooja thali plays an important role in pooja. Pooja Thali contains many things relevant to Karwa Chauth rituals. There are many innovative ideas for decorating your vest for this auspicious occasion. If you’re looking for a way to decorate your pooja thali, don’t worry. Below are the top ways you can do it.
Thali Decoration With Oil
- Take a simple and plain thali. Use an oil-dipped earbud to get a favorable package for your Karwa Chauth Pooja Thali.
- Place Sindoor or Roli or Haldi or any other rangoli color on the created thali and shake it from the side to distribute the color evenly.
- Turn the thali over and remove any excess paint.
- The structure is currently being decorated at the Pooja Thali.
- Use coarse materials to create accurate structures by following mist lines.
You should start by painting your pooja thali with acrylic paint. You can then draw some patterns of your choice on the painted Thali. Glue the bottom of the designer mirror and glue it to the tray according to the pattern you created.
- First, choose a light color as the main color to paint the entire Thali.
- Now decide which model or design you want to have on the Thali.
- Use a pencil to make a pattern on the Thali.
- Following the pattern, simply glue the colored beads and mirror to the Thali.
- With designer mirrors and pearls, you can create a floral design or a bright Diya on the Thali.
- Be sure to glue the bottom and edges of the designer mirror together so they fit around your Thali as well as each other.
- Take a simple Thali.
- Use petals from roses, marigolds, chrysanthemums, and more. And spread it on the pooja thali to cover it completely.
- Now add pooja ingredients to your Karwa Chauth Thali and you are done.
The most obvious, but most beautiful decoration idea is to paint the vest in beautiful and bright colors and designs. All you need is acrylic paint and some brushes.
- To design this Thali, you must first determine the pattern or design you want to draw on the Thali. Once this idea is clear in your mind, you can rearrange the paint colors.
- Since the festival is Karwa Chauth, you can choose red as the main color,
- In addition to red, use white, blue, yellow, and blue in different designs.
- You can also choose a light color as the main color to paint the entire Thali.
- Then draw a bird like a peacock or a lucky sign like a swastika or Kalash with a coconut.
Don’t forget to get a Karwa Chauth gift from many impressive Karwa Chauth gift choices on the internet.