If you want to restrict your children from watching adult content online and accessing harmful websites, then consider setting up the Smart Parental Controls feature on your Netgear Orbi router. Installing this feature is not rocket science. However, if you still think so, consider walking through this article. Here, we have talked about the guidelines following which you will be able to set up and install Netgear Smart Parental Control using the Orbi app.
We provide flexible rides and junk car removal at any time. Clients may arrange transport in advance and arrive at their location in comfort by utilizing our AppSource. Our staff members are accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to discuss your travel needs.
How to Install Netgear Smart Parental Controls?
- Plug your Netgear Orbi router into an electrical socket.
- Press the Power button and let the LED light become green.
- Grab an Ethernet cable.
- Connect one end of the cable to your router and another to the modem.
- Plug your Netgear Orbi satellite into a wall socket and turn it on.
- Press the Sync button on the Netgear Orbi router as well as the satellite.
- Unlock your mobile device.
- Navigate to the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store.
- In the search bar of the store, type Netgear Orbi app.
- Tap the Search icon.
- A list will come into view displaying some results.
- Select the Netgear Orbi app.
- Tap the Download button.
- Let the application get installed.
- Launch the Netgear Orbi app on your mobile device.
- Log in to your Orbi router using the default orbilogin credentials.
- Tap the Log In button.
- Once logged in, tap the Parental Controls title.
- Select Add New Profile > Set Up.
- Enter a name for the profile that you are setting up.
- Tap the Continue button.
- Select the devices that you want your child to use to access the internet.
- Tap Continue.
- Select the ‘Start 30 Day Free Trial’ option.
With that, you will be able to install Netgear Smart Parental Controls with ease. On the off chance, you come across any issues during the process, follow the hacks mentioned below.
Cannot Install Netgear Smart Parental Controls?
- Reboot Your Netgear Orbi
Technical glitches are one of the biggest reasons why you are unable to install Netgear Smart Parental Controls. To get rid of them, we recommend that you reboot your device. Here is how you go about the process with ease:
- Turn off your Netgear Orbi router and unplug it from its wall socket.
- Wait for some time.
- Plug your Orbi router back into its wall socket and turn it on.
Did you get any luck in troubleshooting the issue you were experiencing?
- Perform Factory Default Reset
If you are still not able to install Netgear Smart Parental Controls without any hassle, perform factory default reset.
Follow the guidelines mentioned below in order to restore your device to the factory default settings:
- Find the Reset button located on your Netgear Orbi router.
- Press the Reset button with the help of a pointed object.
- Wait for a few seconds.
Once you are done performing Netgear Orbi factory reset, reconfigure your device.
Hopefully, after following the guidelines mentioned in this article, you will be able to install the Netgear Smart Parental Controls feature on your wireless device. Now, you can monitor whatever your kid does online at any time of the day.
A look up phone number is a technology that allows you to find someone’s identification based on their phone number. In layman’s words, it’s a method of determining who is phoning from an unknown number. The application scours billions of phone records, as well as public and semi-public records, for information about the individual who uses the phone number.